Monday, February 14, 2011

12/365 Valentine Flowers

I was quite surprised to receive roses today at work from my sweet hubby.  He usually doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore and tends to wait until the last minute for days that occur the same time every year.  LOL!  A co-worker...a male of course...asked if he could buy them from me!  I said "you didn't leave your wife something this morning?!?!"  He said "no".  I was like boy you are BAD!  Even though I think this day is a little too commercialized and I believe that surprises like this should happen throughout the year and that people should show love to one another all year long it was nice to receive these today. 

So, in light of this Valentines Day, I figured I'd capture the rare opportunity permanently in my photo of the day.

No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest