Monday, December 19, 2016

Handmade Mixed Media Gift Card Holder

So now that there is the wonderful world of Imgur out there and it's much easier to upload there, I might just start posting more here and on my card making blog.

Aside from photography, which I haven't been partaking in as much of late, I have a lot of crafty, artsy, fartsy hobbies.  From card  and cake making, to glass painting, and acrylic painting.  I now have yet another one. Mixed Media art.

I made my first gift card holder with lots of goodies I had in my craft/art supplies and a few new things I bought to help my hobby along.  I've uploaded images of it here.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out after initially not loving it too much.


Mixed Media Gift Card Holder

No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest