Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday - February 20, 2008

Okay so I am totally cheating on this one and I'm posting two days late..which will probably be a regular occurrence as I don't have time to get on this computer every day.

Remember Thursday when I said I took pictures of tree bark, our lawnmower and grass? Well, here's the grass one. I got so busy Friday evening that I completely forgot to take a picture.

So instead of a current one from Friday....here's some wild weedy grass from my back yard. I shot this with my 70-300mm lens. I had my shutter on 1/100 as a random selection, aperture at F5.6 for shorter focus range, ISO on 640 because the sun was going down and I needed more light and wasn't going to be able to bump my shutter down much more and still hand hold and was zoomed in at 300mm. I adjusted levels and added a touch of a warm photo filter since that's the time of day it was.

Here is my first boring snapshot. And a cheat one at that. :-)


No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest