Tuesday, April 05, 2011

61-365 Bamboozled

I had to bring my bamboo that my little one bought me for Mother's Day last year home from work because one of the stalks died and another one had turned yellow.  After doing some research on it, I think it has a fungus that I don't believe I can get rid of.  So, I'm going to enjoy it while I can and when it's days are over, maybe I'll give it a proper burial.  I think I'll have to go buy another one because I really, really love this plant.  I really love this picture!  Funny thing is that I usually take 10 or more pictures of my subject.  For this...I only took one.  I thought it was going to look like a "snapshot" but I am so happy with the outcome.

Settings were: Shutter speed - 1/30 sec, Aperture - F3.2, ISO - 400, WB - Cloudy, Focal Length - 60mm, Flash not fired.

No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest