Sunday, April 17, 2011

Catching Up

I am the most behind that I've been in my project since I started it...but no worries...because I'm getting caught up tomorrow.  I have all of my pictures from the last few days...I've post processed them....I just haven't had a chance to post them yet.  (I was more consumed with the storms last night that were occurring in this area...and I hope those of you who follow me that live in or around the areas that were hit with tornado's are praying for the healing of those who were directly affected.  Many places and folks lost a lot during these storms and I pray for their safety and immediate recovery after a very scary night for us all.)

I'll have my photos up tomorrow so those who are saying "ah...she's always behind"...stand by....because I'll only be behind...for one more night".  Isn't the anticipation worth it, though?!?!  ;-)

Thanks so much for your patience.  I'm especially happy with the photo that will take tonight's slot!

No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest