Thursday, April 21, 2011

77-365 A Racing Legend

I was walking around the house trying to figure out what to take a picture of and saw my husbands Dale Earnhardt collectors shot glass.  I should have filled it up and celebrated afterwards but I didn't.  LOL!  My husband and I used to be pretty big race fans but after Earnhardt Sr died from an accident at Daytona (a race we watched) it just didn't seem the same.  We still watch it occasionally but with the retirement of some of our favorite generation of racers, the missing black intimidator car and the high number of rules and restrictions that have been added to nascar racing, it's just not as fun to watch anymore.  

Settings for this shot were: Shutter speed 1/15 sec, Aperture F3.2, ISO 400, WB Auto, Focal Length 60mm, Flash not fired.



No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest