Wednesday, February 16, 2011

14/365 Carnations

So I can't believe it.  I'm still going on this 365 Project blog thing.  I almost forgot today.  It's been a very busy evening and I remembered as I looked at the moon as I crossed over the Queens Creek bridge that I hadn't taken a picture of the day.  The moon looked really pretty but I knew I wasn't going to be able to spend the time I wanted to, to be able to capture a nice photo of it...though it sure did look pretty with the soft illuminated clouds around it.

I came in and saw the two beautiful carnations that we had in a vase from Valentines day so I figured I'd take a picture of those in order to preserve them digitally.  The orangish pinkish one is my oldest sons whose best friend (who I am really glad he has because they seem to be very close as friends go which is good for him) gave him where as the white one is one that my little one surprised me with when I got home from work that day.  He had bought it at his school from their Valentines Carnations for a dollar program that they do each year.  It was one of the sweetest things ever!  So, with my cell phone, I snapped this picture of these beautiful flowers.  Of course my cell phone is convenient so I took it with that and the settings remain the same as all others taken with my cell.

No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest