Friday, March 11, 2011

37/365 Pink Flowering Tree

I came up to see my mom and was so glad to see some of the trees were blooming here too.  The foliage in this area of the state is much more full and bountiful than it is out on the coast.  I can't wait to come up here once spring has really kicked into gear because the canopy trees like maples and oaks are gorgeous.  I may have to even take a trip up to the mountains for some waterfall hunting while the trees are bright green.  I think this tree is a cherry tree but I'm not completely sure.  It looks much bigger than what I had thought cherry trees grew too.  Anyway, it's the time of year to start taking pictures of the colorful flowers and soon to be greenery so you'll probably be seeing a lot of that from me in the coming weeks.




No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest