Saturday, March 12, 2011

38-365a Toothpicks & 38-365b Grill Brush

I don't want any of my followers/friends/coworkers (ahemVICahem) to say a single word about cheating by using an archived photo once in a while or if I ever miss a day posting completely because I've posted double pictures on more that two occasions....as I will be doing this time...and the project only requires ONE per day!  ;-)

For the majority of the rest of this month, you will likely see a large number of macro pictures simply because there's a macro photo contest with our photography group for this months project.  I'll pick my two favorites sometime during the last week of the month to submit.
My first photo of today consists of a little brown cup that used to be my great grandmothers.  It's in a set with 3 matching little cups and a miniature pitcher.  They are about the size of shot glasses to be honest with you. ;-)  They are full of toothpicks and I didn't think this snapshot would end up as my photo of the day.

The settings for this shot were; Shutter Speed: 1/8 sec, Aperture: F3.5,  ISO 400, WB: Auto, Focal length: 60mm, Flash: not fired.


The following photo was taken while I was out cooking chicken and tuna on the grill.  I had also seen a really cool grill brush macro earlier this week in the same set of macro pictures I mention in a previous post this week.  I like the contrast between the red color (peeling off in some spots) and the grill bristles.

The settings for this shot were: Shutter Speed: 1/8 sec, Aperture: F3.5, ISO 400, WB: Auto, Focal Length: 60mm, Flash: not fired.

No comments:

pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest